WDGA Dance Programs
All of the dance and gymnastics programs from beginner to advanced focus on the development of
our students' technical and creative skills.
Dancing Diapers (14 Months - 3 years) - Dance & Gymnastics
A class offered for little ones that are not quite ready to venture out on their own. This parent and tot class is designed to introduce your child to basic dance and gymnastics techniques with song and dance in a class environment. 45 Minutes.
Preschool I (3-4 Years) - Dance & Gymnastics
This one hour class was designed to introduce your child to 1/2 hour of basic dance technique in ballet, jazz or tap with 1/2 hour of beginner gymnastics. 1 Hour.
Kinderdance (5-6 Years) - Dance & Gymnastics
This one hour class combines 1/2 hour of ballet with 1/2 hour of recreational gymnastics. 1 Hour.
Mini Gymnastics (3-4 Years) - Gymnastics Only
Recreational gymnastics class for boys and girls. 45 Minutes.
Click here for the 2012-2013 Preschool Schedule
Additional Dance Programs
- Ballet, Tap & Jazz (Combines all 3 disciplines with 20 minutes of each).
- Combination Classes
- Lyrical - Instruction for advanced students only: 8 years minimum experience required.
- Pointe - Instruction for advanced students only: 8 years minimum experience required.
- Dance Company (Please ask for try-out dates)
- Squeaky Clean Hip Hop (5-7 & 8-12 Years)
- Teen Hip Hop
Click here for the 2012-2013 Dance Schedule
Please email us or call for more information.
Click Here to Download our Registration Form (.pdf)